Exciting new Sioen garments at A+A 2017
Exciting new Sioen garments at A+A 2017, the largest international trade forum in the world for safety, security and health at work.
At the next A+A trade fair in Düsseldorf (Oct 17- 20), Sioen Apparel will present a wide range of new products that can be used in all kinds of applications for professional protective clothing, including:
New wide range of Multi-norm products:
• New lightweight and very comfortable flame retardant and anti-static knitwear conform to EN ISO 11612. Now also in hi-vis orange;
• New flame retardant and anti-static hi-vis polo-shirts, shirts, sweaters and rainwear conform to EIC 61482-2 Class 1;
• New EIC 61482-2 Class 2 solutions in workwear and rainwear;
• Ladies Multi-norm workwear and rainwear.
New high-visibility Multi-layer collection:
• New stylish modular concept of high-visibility clothing incorporating rain and cold protection using new fabrics and designs;
• New comfortable and light weight softshell for our Hi-vis SEPP collection.
New stylish and modern All weather collection:
• New collection of sweater, fleeces, softshells and rainjackets using innovative fabrics and designs .
New Collection of Cold storage and Freezer wear:
• New stylish garments designed for use in cool environments;
• New modern Nicewear collection keeping you warm and comfortable in very cold freezer storages.
All workers need the appropriate protective clothing. Our clothing solutions offer the best possible protection against multiple threats and significantly reduce the chances of serious injuries.
Sioen always provides durable, compliant and cost-effective solutions for any working condition (including workwear, body wear, thermal wear and rainwear). Sioen’s major advantage is our cross sectorial 360° knowledge of the market needs.
All of our garments are carefully designed for and tested by the wearers in the field. For over 50 years we have been dressing people in their various working conditions. Translated into garments, this means that we have provided them with over 120 million pieces. Produced, worn and approved by specialists for specialists. That’s our strength!
Visit our stand in Hall 3, B82 and see these and many more new products, as well as other innovative products developed by Sioen.