At the Euroforest fair, there’s the French chainsaw cup, demonstrations of cable skidding, a simulator of wood clamping power up, educational animation of horse-skidding, skidding an traction with material, games and contests. And SIP Protection of course.
The professional protective clothing of SIP Protection is carefully engineered to protect the wearer against hazards caused by working with chainsaws. In our SIP protection range, every chainsaw user will find the right garment according to his needs:
- Outdoor: Be prepared to face the elements when you are handling the chainsaw. And even when you don’t. For all your outdoor weekend activities: fishing, hunting, hiking. Whatever. Enjoy!
- Innovation: The perfect balance between weight, strength and resistance resulting in the ultimate comfort for the professional user.
- Progress: High-quality range of stretchable and durable chainsaw protective clothing.
- Flex: Stretch chainsaw protective clothing for the price-conscious users.
- Tradition: Basic range of traditional chainsaw protective clothing.
Our booth in Saint-Bonnet-de-Joux is an oasis of Belgian hospitality. With couches, the famous SIP Protection bar and the most enthusiastic and dedicated sales team in the business, we’re sure you’ll find all the professional advice about your protective garments you need.
SIP Protection has been dressing chainsaw users for over 25 years. Translated into garments, this means that we have provided them with over 1 million trousers! SIP Protection is part of the Sioen group, world leading and fully integrated textile group producing yarns, fabrics, chemicals and garments. Our state-of-the-art production guarantees that our garments offer the best in comfort and performance in all (outdoor) working situations.
Visit us in Saint-Bonnet-de-Joux at Euroforest from 21 until 23 June.- booth C63-65.