Sioen garments at the Emergency Services Show
At Emergency Services Show, Sioen will present its extensive range of garments, especially designed for emergency services such as firefighter clothing, flotation garments and dry suits, high-visibility, flame retardant clothing.
Workers in the Blue Light sector always need the appropriate protective clothing. Our clothing solutions offer the best possible protection against multiple threats and significantly reduce the chances of serious injuries.
We produce all the garments that are needed for the Emergency Services personal when disaster strikes, in case of fire or for other urgent incidents. From the incoming call on the 999 number until the end of the event, Sioen dresses everyone appropriately.
- Police: Ballistic protection, tactical clothing and duty wear (including underwear, T-shirts, uniforms and rainwear);
- Fire fighters: Intervention suits, Water Rescue, Emergency Response. (The city of Paris is now one of our latest customers.)
- Private security : ballistic protection and duty wear
- Ambulance personnel: general medical intervention clothing and special stab and slash protection.
- Civil services: rainwear including waders and high visibility clothing;
- Care givers: protective clothing for ngo’s such as the Red Cross
- Divers: drysuits, lifejackets and floatation suits for any rescue situation,
Sioen always provides durable, conformant and cost-effective solutions for all emergency services (including workwear, body wear, thermal wear and rainwear). Sioen’s major advantage is our cross sectorial 360° knowledge of the market needs. Whether working on land, on, in or above water, in public or private emergency services, in low or extremely high risk situations, Sioen always manufactures the appropriate garment.
All of our garments are carefully designed for and tested by the wearers in the field. For over 50 years we have been dressing people in their various working conditions. Translated into garments, this means that we have provided them with over 120 million pieces. Produced, worn and approved by specialists for specialists. That’s our strength!
Visit us in Birmingham on the Emergency Services Show. Hall 5, stand J77. On September 20th and 21st.